TRETINOIN Anti-Inflammatory Formula
Tretinoin 0.2 or 0.4mg/gm and Niacinamide 50mg/gm
- Tretinoin a strong exfoliant is used to treat acne or other skin diseases partly by keeping skin pores clear. It is used to treat fine wrinkles, dark spots, or rough skin on the face caused by the damaging rays of the sun.
- Niacinamide is used to ease inflammation, which can help calm redness due to conditions like acne, rosacea, and eczema. Used to soothe irritation caused by tretinoin.
TRETINOIN Herbal Formula
Tretinoin 0.2 or 0.4 mg/gm, Bakuchiol 5mg/gm and Niacinamide 50mg/gm
- Bakuchiol a natural herb alternative to a retinol, may help address signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles, as well as improve tone and texture.
Argireline 50mg/gm and Matrixyl 20mg/gm
- Argireline relaxes facial muscles, has become a popular alternative to Botox also known as “liquid Botox.” It helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles around the eyes, mouth, and forehead.
- Matrixyl is a peptide used in anti-ageing skincare. It's revered for its ability to restore the skin and promote its repair process. It is rather an exotic ingredient commonly used in premium anti-ageing creams and serums.
ESTRIOL FACE CREAM
This product has been our patients favorite face cream. Topical estriol helps maintain skin health by increasing collagen production, retaining and restoring skin moisture, increasing skin firmness and elasticity, and decreasing pore size and wrinkle depth.